Swiss Engineering Technician - 2nd Shfit
|Title:||Swiss Engineering Technician - 2nd Shfit|
The primary role of the Swiss machine setup person is to setup the screw machine by setting tools, collets, programs, and adjusting offsets until the first article inspection is approved for production.
- Set up machine bar feeder
- Upload / download CNC programs using the DNC software
- Removal and disposition of tooling from previous setup
- Installation and setting of tools, guide bushings and collets per tool sheet
- Adjust machine offsets to meet the first article requirements
- Complete and submit first article inspection to QC
- Complete setup check list
- Use Bridgeport to section parts in half for inspection
- Perform in process inspections
- Change tooling / inserts when tool life is met
- Minimize machine downtime
- Train Floor Inspectors on changing/replacing of basic tools
- Manufacturing experience, Medical device is a plus
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Previous CNC programing experience
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience with operating screw machines
- Strong math skills and ability to read blueprints, work instructions, SOP’s, and other technical information in English.
This is a 2nd shift position
Candidates must be US citizen or an otherwise lawful US resident.
All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: