|Title:||Manufacturing Engineer |
Manufacturing Engineer (ME) position is responsible for evaluating manufacturing processes and workflows to ensure capability and repeatability. This position will maintain an environment of continuous improvement across all areas of responsibility.
- Develop new or improved manufacturing methods using existing or new equipment.
- Investigate, recommend, and justify new technologies, manufacturing methods and equipment to meet competitive business needs and improve efficiencies.
- Confer with vendors and internal resources to arrange for purchase and installation of equipment, materials, etc.
- Analyze and design layout of equipment and workspace ensuring maximum efficiency.
- Understand how to process various materials on Swiss style lathes and/or 5 axis mills.
- Investigate options for new or improved tooling or tooling systems
- Assist in documenting processes and training personnel.
- Create and revise documents such as Work Instructions, Training Guides, and Preventative Maintenance.
- Assist in developing and conducting validation protocols including IQ, OQ, and PQ activities as required
- Analyze process outputs using statistical methods to ensure stability
- Overall process oriented mindset
- Perform other duties as required/assigned
- Minimum 5 Years’ Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- CNC machine
- CNC programming
- Swiss machine
- Milling machine
- CAD or CAM
- BOM or bill of materials
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- ISO 13485
- Manufacturing experience, Medical device is a plus
- Programming background in Swiss and/or 5 axis(surfacing) is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail oriented, strong analytical, numerical, planning and reasoning abilities
- Working knowledge of GD&T
- 3D CAD proficiency, SolidWorks is a plus
- CAM proficiency, MasterCam is a plus
- Read, analyze and interpret complex manufacturing documents
- Strong manufacturing background (CNC/Metal cutting)
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Candidates must be US citizen or an otherwise lawful US resident.
All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: