|Title:||Process Engineer |
Process Engineer (PE) position is responsible for preparing job routers for the manufacture of components. The position will develop and maintain the method of manufacture & bill of materials within the ERP system as well as the development of inspection plans.
- Develop inspection plans – Determine inspection criteria for inspection operations (First Article, In-process, Final. etc.)
- Develop sequence of production operations from blueprints, quality documents, and purchase orders
- Maintain part master and routers in ERP system
- Interact with Manufacturing, Inspection, and Engineering teams
- Perform other duties as required/assigned
- Functional understanding and experience with ERP systems preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Blueprint reading
- Knowledge of inspection gauges and their use i.e. Micrometers, Calipers, Vision Systems, Thread Gauges, etc.
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensions & Tolerancing
- Functional knowledge and understanding of core manufacturing processes such as milling, turning, assembly, and inspection is preferred
- Detail oriented, strong analytical, numerical, planning and reasoning abilities
- Working knowledge of GD&T
- Read, analyze and interpret complex manufacturing documents
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Candidates must be US citizen or an otherwise lawful US resident.
All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: